Boardwalk installation in Wrenbury, Nantwich
Secure-a-Field have installed an elevated boardwalk, forming part of a footpath adjacent to the river Weaver.
What 3 words location: ///fuzzy.wrist.plant
Scope of works:
To supply and install 8m long x 2.4m wide recycled plastic boardwalk, complete with 2no. 3m access ramps at each end. (0verall length 14m)
- recycled plastic posts concreted into ground
- recycled plastic bearers bolted between posts
- recycled plastic joists running on top of and screwed to above bearers
- wide grooved recycled plastic deck board screwed to joists
- recycled plastic edging rail screwed to deck board on both edges
Boardwalk deck set at approx. 250mm from current ground level.
Access ramps each end dug into the existing Breedon footpath to give smooth transition from footpath to boardwalk with no steps or edges.
- Thu, 07 Sep 2023
- Wrenbury boardwalk
- D Bedford
Wrenbury Boardwalk Location