Maplewell Post 16, Loughborough
One of the Secure-a-Field install teams has recently completed work at Maplewell Post 16 Centre, converting a former ball court to a carpark with vehicle/ pedestrian segregation.
Works on this project included the supply and installation of the following:
- 1200mm high Pedestrian Guardrail, powder coated yellow to enhance visibility.
- 60 mtr yellow Vehicle Parking Bollards, spaced at 2.5 mtrs.
- Cutting and removing 5mtr of existing ballcourt fencing to install 2x Manual Rising Arm Barriers, including casting 4 x concrete base foundations.
- 30 mtr Defender 8T green mesh fencing
- A single leaf Pedestrian Gate, 1800mm high x 1200mm width.
- Wed, 01 Mar 2023
- Maplewell Post 16
- D Bedford
1200mm Pedestrian Guardrail Powder coated Yellow
Defender 8T Mesh Fencing Green 1800mm Height
Vehicle Parking Bollards, Powder coated Yellow
Manual rising arm barrier