Highfields School Matlock
Highfields School is a secondary school and sixth form located in Matlock, Derbyshire, with over 1100 pupils.
The Secure-a-Field team were delighted to be tasked with the supply and installation of 960 Mtrs of Defender V mesh security fencing, vehicular access gates and recladding existing gates to improve security for the school.
Scope of works:
- Install 960m of 2m high Defender V Mesh Fencing.
- Install 1x 1.2m wide by 2m high single leaf pedestrian gate to match above fencing and within fence line.
- Install 4x 4m wide by 2m high double leaf pedestrian gates to match above fencing and within fence line.
- Reclad existing vehicle and pedestrian gates at Chesterfield Road entrance to improve security.
- Number of posts:360
- Number of bays: 323
- Number of gates: 5 double leaf, 3 pedestrian
This project was completed within the time frame and concluded with the following note from our client:
Your team have been incredibly hard working, a pleasure to get on with and very considerate in working around our day to day operations.
- Fri, 14 Oct 2022
- Highfields School, Matlock
- D Bedford
Highfields School perimeter fencing
Green V Mesh security fencing
Vehicle gate, double leaf
Tennis Court Gates
Curved fence line
Vehicle access gate